Victoria Theatre Association donates thousands of dollars worth of tickets to our presentations each year to worthy causes and not-for-profits. We receive hundreds of donation requests each year and have established guidelines by which we consider requests.
- We must receive the request no less than four (4) weeks prior to the event for which the request is being made.
- The request must come from an official not-for-profit organization (501(c)(3)) or from an individual on behalf of such an organization for a fundraising event, silent auction, raffle, door prize or award.
- The request must be mailed or faxed on the not-for-profit organization’s letterhead to be considered. Email requests will not be considered except in special circumstances.
- The request must include all pertinent information about the event such as the purpose of the fundraising event and the not-for-profit organization, the date of the event when the donated ticket certificate will be awarded, a return name and address to send the certificate, when the certificate is needed by, and how the donation will be acknowledged.
- Requests benefitting arts, culture, education and social service agencies are preferred. Requests from school athletic departments will not be considered. Special consideration will be given to corporate requests for employee incentives or rewards.
- If the request meets our criteria, a certificate for tickets to a specific performance that can then be redeemed at Ticket Center Stage will be sent. Various restrictions may apply.
Please follow these guidelines and send your donation request to:
Victoria Theatre Association
138 North Main Street
Dayton, Ohio 45402
Or fax to Donation Request at 937-222-6933.