How To Order:
- Fill in all required contact information below.
- Select your show time! A row of boxes will drop-down for you to enter the number of tickets you need, just like on the old paper form!
- If you need ticket scholarship assistance, complete that part on the form, too! Learn more about ticket scholarships on the Discovery Series ticket scholarships page.
- Click the “Submit” button!
- No payment will be required when you click “Submit.” After you submit your order form, you will be sent an invoice via email by Victoria Theatre Association’s Education & Engagement team. Payment will be required at least four weeks prior to your show.
For every 10 seats purchased, one adult chaperone may attend free of charge. Additional seats may be purchased at the student rate to accommodate the chaperone requirements of your school. Scholarship prices do not apply to additional adult tickets. They must pay the full $5 ticket price. This applies to schools and home schools.
What Happens Next?
- Our Education & Engagement team will be emailed a copy of your order form and enter it into our ticketing system.
- They will then email your Field Trip Coordinator confirmation that your order has been placed.
- Your invoice will be attached to your confirmation email.
- If your order cannot be placed due to availability, our Education & Engagement team will contact your Field Trip Coordinator by phone and email.
If you need transportation assistance, please visit the Discovery Series transportation scholarships page.
Want to print out or save information for all the 2019-2020 Discovery Series shows for later? Download the full 2019-2020 Discovery Series brochure (PDF).
Questions? Call Natalie at 937-228-7591, ext. 3039!